The Lebanese Development Network (LDN) is a national non-profit organization “dedicated to assist individuals, communities and institutions build their capacities by conveying knowledge and improving practical performance to enable them manage the changing social requirements, catch opportunities and meet the development challenges.”
LDN works in the education, culture, economy, social and health fields through the various strategic levels of Capacity Building, Social Marketing and Networking Practices, and provides Consultancy, Training and Program Development services.
We endeavor to enhance new paradigms for SMEs, Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship in collaboration with both the public and private sectors, and to promote the culture of democracy, human rights, dialogue and citizenship.
We have teamed up on projects with a group of prominent local, regional and international organizations whose efforts are dedicated to build stronger societies.
We work closely with our like-minded partners to develop effective relationships and add value to community life.
Our perception is not limited to the ability of taking an active role in social well-being, but to enable our beneficiaries make a real difference in the lives of the people they serve.
We are proud to be part of this change-makers' circle while working together for a safe, dynamic and productive social environment where people can act, perform and realize efficiently.
As a key element in the realization of our social journey, we are ready to explore opportunities and build new partnerships in order to enhance sustained economic growth and improve long-term social development.
To be recognized as a pioneer organization in the creation of a productive social environment.
To help individuals, groups and organizations develop their capacities by raising awareness and enhancing technical skills so they can improve their potentials, advance their progress, and ensure their growth.
- We value the importance of diversity
- We work together to achieve common ends
- We commit for making a difference
- To contribute in the implementation of viable projects on the social, economic, educational, cultural and health levels
- To promote the culture of democracy, human rights, dialogue and citizenship, and help constituencies display a high degree of leadership
- To increase personal ability through purposeful reflection, planning and action
- To improve organizational proficiency in growing stronger achieving their purpose and mission
- To help constituents efficiently interact and positively influence their societies
- To foster better environment for sustainable growth
- To identify social needs, design solutions, and promote higher livelihood standards
- To carry out proficient guidance to develop suitable programs and creates job opportunities
- Create a reliable platform for communication and support
- Build local, regional and international links to improve professional exchange and practices
- Encourage mutual advocacy and representation
- Leverage shared actions, resources and infrastructures
- Expand synergetic capabilities to respond to emerging priorities
- Develop a co-operational process to venturing significant endeavors
- Organize conferences, workshops, comprehensive seminars and orientation sessions to advance the necessary competencies
- Conduct awareness campaigns, researches, and studies to address relative issues and impact public policy making
- Provide assistance to target people, areas and grassroots organizations through the appropriate resources, program design and technical support