Faisal Al Hassanieh
Faisal Al Hassanieh
- Profile: Male, 31, Single
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Current Location: Saudi Arabia
- Current position: Senior Administrator
- Company: Saudi Oger Ltd.
- Salary expectation: Not Specified / Negotiable
Looking to join a progressive organization that has the need for Senior Administrators and that offers opportunities for advancement.
Sept 2008- Present Saudi Oger Ltd. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Senior Administrator / Coordinator-LEED
LEED: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design US Sustainable
Coordinates with suppliers and different departments within Saudi
Oger to verify that materials comply with environmental specification
required by LEED.
- Checking the compliance to different LEED requirements
- Coordinates between suppliers, subcontractors and material submission department regarding LEED issues
- Coordinates with Cost Control and Procurement departments in order to collect the material cost and quantities on each building
- Compiles and maintains manual and computerized records, such as material inventory, certificates provided by suppliers
- Supervises staff employees regarding scheduling, assigning duties and evaluating work.
- Supervises the subcontractors assigned for recycling of the construction waste
June 2005- Sept 2008 Saudi Oger Ltd. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Administrative Controller-Facilities Management Division
- Controlling and maintaining updated database components.
- Conduct Orientation Training Program for technical and Computer personnel of the functional operations of the System in accord with ISO 9001:2000 policies and procedures.
- Monitoring activities of Methods Operators to ensure smooth operation of data compiling.
- Coordinate with the Management for the updating and collection of new data for the system.
- Prepare statistical reports of Maintenance Activities for analysis purposes.
April 2006- June 2006 Saudi Oger Ltd. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Human Resources Coordinator (Employee Relations Department)
- Establishing and maintaining personnel files.
- Arranging vacations and tickets for expatriate employees.
- Preparing and communicating vacation documents to Accounts department.
- Collecting time sheets, updating sick leave, under time recording on monthly basis.
- Coordinates all personnel related activities with various Saudi Oger departments as and when required to ensure issues are dealt appropriately and quickly.
- Following up all activities pertaining to personnel affairs.
Sept 2000- July 2004 American University of Lebanon (BCU) Beirut, Lebanon
Business Management, Bachelor (BSC/BA), GPA 3.5/4
- Customer Relationship Management
- ISO 9001:2000 Process Approach to Quality Management System & Self Auditing
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
Traveling, Community Activities, Sports
Phone +966567271587 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com