We’re looking for dynamic, energetic and exceptional candidates who are ready to explore a special career path.
Our Internship Program (IP) provides you with the opportunity to gain valuable and practical experience where you'll learn and apply new skills in a supportive and collaborative environment.
When you intern with us, you’ll have the chance to work on vital assignments and initiatives, and gain hands-on experience that will help you grow on both personal and professional levels.
LDN Internship Program (IP) is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated applicants to work on a group of various projects.
The duration of the Program ranges between three (3) and six (6) months.
The major goal of the Program is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical competencies in a highly interactive climax.
It seeks as well to enable participants to bring innovative ideas to the projects they contribute to, and consequently have an immediate and measurable impact on the communities they serve.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, you must:
- Be actively pursuing a university degree;
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking traits;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Enjoy a team player spirit;
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
What we offer
- A certain stipend is provided to cover some of the internee basic expenses.
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV to: [email protected] no later than Thursday June 30, 2022. (Subject: Internship Program)
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.