The “Child Wellness Forum” is an interactive, engaging and positive activity designed to strengthen the school-family-community partnership. It seeks to mobilize major stakeholders to invest in the child health and well-being in order to implement sustainable solutions to real world challenges.
- District and school administrators;
- Teachers and staff;
- Parents, caregivers and state leaders;
- Community members and those who educate and influence them.
This event will inspire and educate participants to use the following knowledge and skills in their communities:
• Maximize the roles of educators, parents/caregivers, and communities for family-school partnership to advance whole child health and well-being.
• Implement sustainable policies and best practices for healthy eating, physical activity, and social-emotional health.
• Apply diversity, equity, and inclusion favorable outcomes to inform and advance health and educational equity.
• Identify solutions to the various challenges for a successful family-school collaboration.
Click Here to Register
* This Event is Free of Charge.