Alhambra U.S. Chamber (The Chamber) is a U.S.-based NGO committed to building closer ties between the US and other nations through increased educational and commercial cooperation.
The Chamber is dedicated to promoting and strengthening the collaboration between the government, educational institutions, and business sectors. It operates within the public and private arena assisting schools, universities, governmental ministries, embassies, NGOs and businesses to achieve their goals – local and/or global.
The Chamber’s objectives are to:
• Advise and Consult with Educational Entities
• Provide Training and Professional Development Consulting
• Client Promotion and Services Consulting
• Implementation Partnering with Conference Providers & Public/Private Sector Organizations
• Scholarship Program Consulting Including Donor Matching