ADAPT is a non-profit organisation founded in 2000 by Professor Marco Biagi with the aim of promoting studies and research in the field of labour law and industrial relations from an international and comparative perspective.
Our purpose is to encourage and implement a new approach to academic research, by establish¬ing long-term relationships with other universities and advanced studies institutes, and promoting academic and scientific exchange programs with enterprises, in¬stitutions, foundations and associations.
For these purposes, ADAPT :
- Promotes partnerships at a national and interna¬tional level, creating a network of ongoing rela-tions between organizations, research centres and Universities worldwide;
- Collaborates with the Centre for International and Comparative Studies DEAL at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- Promotes International Doctoral Schools and Pro¬grams, also in cooperation with the Italian Ministry of Education, the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, the University of Bergamo and the Polytechnic of Bari;
- Participates to several invitations to tender and to calls for proposals at the national and international level;
- Performs advisory functions together with the Commission for Certification of labour contracts at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia.