§ firstname.lastname@example.org § Mobile: +9613369632 § Achrafiyeh § Beirut, Lebanon
OBJECTIVE To build a profound career in Sales in the Pharmaceutical or any related industry
EDUCATION Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK), Kaslik, Lebanon
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, June 2014
Concentration: Management & International Affairs
Lebanese University, Faculty of Sciences II, Fanar, Lebanon
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, completed June 2010
Ecole Secondaire Officielle Ashrafieh Première (ESOAP)
LEBANESE OFFICIAL BACCALAUREATE, completed June 2007
Designation: SCIENCE DE LA VIE (SV)
EXPERIENCE Rahbany Pharmacy, Jbeil, Lebanon
Inventory Manager, Full-time, June 2011 – Present
· Manage pharmacy inventory comprised of approximately 850 pharmaceutical products, including, but not limited to, Antipyretics, Analgesics, Antibiotics, and Mood Stabilizers, Tranquilizers, and Oncologic medications.
· Purchase products ( medications & machines ) and invoice local and international suppliers/distributors regularly to maintain appropriate inventory levels
· Negotiate transactions with local and international suppliers including:
- Local [Lebanon] - Drogurie de L'Union, Mersaco, Khalil Fattal & Fils (KFF), Mectapharm, Omnipharma, Sadco and others.
- International – AstraZeneca, Bayer Healthcare, Eli Lilly and Company, Julphar, Johnson & Johnson,Merck, Novartis, Pfizer and others.
· Manage and supervise 4 Stock Room Coordinators
· Complete miscellaneous tasks, including assisting Pharmacists in conducting sales transactions with prospective customers, supporting Pharmacists with mixing special order medicines in the laboratory, and advising customers and/or Pharmacists regarding the appropriate use of certain medications & machines.
Rahbany Pharmacy, Jbeil, Lebanon
Assistant Inventory Manager, Full-time, July 2010 – June 2011
· Assisted Inventory Manager with monitoring inventory levels, receiving product shipments, and stocking inventory
· Developed presentation and customer service skills by working with Rahbany Pharmacy customers and local Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives
· Completed miscellaneous tasks to assist Inventory Manager as needed
LANGUAGE Fluent in speaking English language, proficient reading and writing skills; Fluent in
SKILLS French language, advanced reading and writing skills; Fluent in speaking Arabic language, advanced reading and writing skills
COMPUTER Proficient with Microsoft Office Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word;
SKILLS Proficient with SPSS; Proficient with Apoticaire Operating System and Net Pharma.