Nada Dallal Doughan
- Executive Manager at“Kitab Fi Jarida”, a free monthly cultural project operating under the patronage of UNESCO since 1996. (2003 - 2013)
- Special advisory assignments at UNESCO H Q, in Cultural Projects & programs for the Arab world. (2004-2005)
- Sales & Marketing experience in Airlines Business at Middle East Airlines & Gulf Air. (1980-2000)
- PR & Communication experience (Airlines,education, sports & recreation, culture, International organizations, etc..). (1990-2013)
- Lebanese free-lance essayist publishing articles in various Lebanese as well as Arab newspapers and magazines.
- Chaired and organized the PR and Protocols Committees of major international Cultural and sports events, including, the 2003 Beirut International Marathon, the 2000 AFC Asian Cup, the 1997 Pan-Arab Games & other events.
- Organized and participated in various Cultural and sports Seminars and Conferences, namely in Beirut, Cairo, Kuwait, Amman, Tunisia, Oman, Sana’a, Paris, Vienna, Sicily, Torino and Bangkok.
- Currently preparing a Master degree in Modern History at The Lebanese University.
- Student at AUB; University for seniors Continuing Education Program, since 2010.
- Member of Takreem Initiative (Cultural Excellence Committee).
- Fluent in Arabic, English and French.