Kfarjouz_Nbatiye_Lebanon Phone: 00961-70-886087
After a successful internship in India on leadership and communication skills, I’ve shifted my interest from business to social work and NGO’s. I’m mainly interested in working with people; I enjoy the spirit of a team, but at the same time challenge myself to work individually by pushing the limits of my comfort zone and seeing the world from another perspective.
· Nationality: Netherlands/Lebanese
· Marital Status: Single
· Date of Birth:23/05/1990
· Place of Birth: Den Helder
· B.A in International business Management, from the Lebanese International University (LIU) in 2013
· Lebanese Certificate of Secondary Education in Sociology and Economics 2009
· Attentive to details, accurate and a keen observer.
· Ability to write report
· Highly organized with good time management skills
· Good community mobilization skills
· Excellent team working skills, good organizational and social skills.
· Possess good communication skills both spoken and written
Initiatives of Change India (IofC) for 6 months from September 2013 to February 2014 on leadership and communication skills development in a multicultural environment.
Ø Duties and Responsibilities________________________________________________
· Worked in reception for registering people for international conferences
· Participating in IofC programs
· Designing workshops and delivering them
· November 2013 conference: CAUX Initiators of Business
· February 2014: Making Democracy Real Dialogue
· Traveling/ Exploring new places
· Reading Books
1. Educational based referee: Hasan Youness
2. Work based referee: Athalia Zwartz
3. Socially based referee: Assad Chaftari