Mobile: +961 71 414 768 firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 17/03/1967
American University of Beirut 1989 B.A. Political Sciences and Public Administration
Wayne State, MI. USA Masters in Public Administration (not completed)
· Communication and negotiation in different work environments
· Follow up on work progress
· Staff organization and coordination
· Crisis management
Milestones,s.a.r.l. Nov 2012 – current
Consultant and trainer:
· Deliver management consultancy presentations to different clients.ch
· Teach Certified Management courses to a variety of students in different work environments.
· Assist in overseeing the different ISO certification programs to different customers
Platinum Records (MBC Group) Aug 2010_ Aug 2012
Distribution and Collection Supervisor
· Handle all sales and coordinate with the marketing department and manufacturing as part of the “Team Work” strategy that we implement.
· Assist in developing the media and advertising campaigns
· Handle distribution networks, and resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
· Maintaining a good relation with the distributors based on mutual respect.
National Paints Factories Jan 2009 - May2010
Business Development Manager
· Managed a work force of 1100 painters, executing all application jobs for National Paints projects throughout the UAE
· Negotiate and sign new projects and contracts
· Coordinated with the manufacturing department to ensure continuous and stable supply of material as well as quality control.
Galadari Special Projects Nov 2006 – Oct 2008
· Established the company with Galadari Group; Specialized in paint application and floor coating.
· Managed site and office activities as well as coordinating with affiliated companies within the Group.
· Within a short period, the company was able to secure top jobs with some of the top contracting companies in Dubai and other Emirates.
· Involved in all day to day operations within the office and on sites
· With my former experience in procurement, I made sure that all purchasing activities were to be done under my direct supervision and control.
Arena EmiratesTrading Mar 2005 – Oct 2006
· Established Arena Trading a contacting company specialized in car-parks floor decking as a sister company for Arena UK, a British based company with over six branches over Europe and Asia.
· Managed a group of 35 employees between staff and applicators.
· As a new company, I included all purchasing and procurement tasks under my direct supervision and management.
· Secured a number of top projects in Dubai such as UpTown Mirdif with Union Properties. Health Care City project with Bel Hasa Engineering and Contracting, as well as over 20 different projects.
“Al Khaleej Group of Hotels” Mar 2003 – Jan 2005
Group Purchasing Manager
· Managed different purchasing sections in each hotel and worked on centralizing the purchasing procedures.
· Within six months cut the average purchasing cost by a 15% and at the same time assuring the quality of purchased items
· Took charge of total renovation process for two of the hotels, finishing all work within a short period and saving about 20% from the budget set.
Marjeyoun National School Sep 2001 – Oct 2002
· Teaching mathematics, civics. Coordination of school activities and administrative tasks.
Fairmont Sign Company, Detroit, MI. USA Nov1999 – July 2001
One of the top ranking sign manufacturing companies in the USA, specialized in the manufacturing of sign boards mainly for the car industries based in the East Coast, in Detroit, MI.
Duties and Achievements:
· Started work as assistant purchasing manager
· Managed within a short period of time to develop a purchasing strategy in close interaction with the store and inventory team, linking the two together and thus acquiring additional knowledge in warehouse management.
· Assisted in sales and administration for about four months as well as getting involved in the manufacturing process itself for a head-on experience.
· In late 2000 became assistant plant manager and enhanced my involvement in all operation aspects.
· Assigned as assistant manager for California branch, but due to unexpected events in late 2001, I had to go back to Lebanon and seek work outside USA.
. ICN TV Sep1993 – June 1999
· Worked within a group of 10 translators for different TV programs.
· The station managed to be in the top three ranking TV stations in translation quality and accuracy in a survey that involved over 20 TV stations in Lebanon and the surrounding area.
· Participated in a number of training programs enabling me to improve my translation and management skills.
Marjeyoun National School Sep 1990 – Aug 1993
· Teacher of mathematics and general sciences for intermediate classes.
· Coordination of student activities and aiding in administrative tasks.
MS Windows, Excel, Word, internet, Power Point