Tarteel T.Al Darwich(PHD)
Verdun, Unesco, Shouweiry Bldg., Beirut, Lebanon.
Mobile: +961-3-119 858
Marital Status: Single
Date of Birth: Homs- Syria 16/12/1980
Seeking a challenging position or a consultancy one to utilize my experience and my academic degree in a dynamic organization, which serves development objectives, and invest in its best assets.
- Result oriented, creative, hard working, junior professional with more than 8 years of experience As a Lawyer
- Solid command of public administration matters.
- Good organizational and management abilities.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer and communication tools.
- Team player, good interpersonnel, communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in project coordination, data preparation and organization, research and reports writing.
2007- 2012 Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon.
PHD in Criminal International Law, A – Distinction.
2005-2007 Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon.
Diploma in Private law and Masters Degree in Commercial Law
2004-2005 Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon.
Diploma in International Affairs and Diplomacy.
2000- 2004 Lebanese University,
BA - Law
2005- till present Active Lawyer in Syrian Courts.
2003-2004- Public Relations Manager at Hyundai - Tripoli branch, Lebanon
2011- Omar el-Bashir trial , Syrian lawyers’ newspaper
2009- Trial of Israeily Head of State, Syrian lawyer blog
2008- Crimes against humanity, Syrian lawyer blog
Conferences and Seminars
2010- Workshop in International Law, American University of Beirut.
2008- Workshop in Arbitration, University of Damascus.
2008- Workshop in International Law, American University of Beirut
2001- Workshop in Arbitration, University of Damascus
2012- University Internship Program at The International Criminal Court, Asser Institute (The Haige, Netherlands)
Skilled with various PC software applications in networked environment including Microsoft, Windows98, MS-Office2000 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher).Highly competent in Internet Research and compilation
Experience of working within a team-based culture involved in planning, organization, coordination and commitment towards achieving a common goal.
Problem solving, communication strategies.
Arabic (Mother Tongue)
English (Very Good)
- Member of the Human Rights Organization in the Syrian Arab Republic
- Member of Syrian Juristic Union
- Member of Syrian Lawyer Union
- Co-Founder of Fajer el Ghad: charity association against poverty, focuses on educational support for families in Damascus region - Syria
- Member of Basma Association: a charity association supporting kids infected by cancer with medical treatement
- Member of Syrian Cancer Association
available upon request