With over 10 years of experience in Sales, CRM and account management, my objective is to acquire a position where I can apply my management and communication skills, as well as my prompt problem-solving approach and my creativity.
Certificate in Marketing Management 2009-2010
American University of Beirut
BA in Chartered Accounting 2001 – 2004
PIGIER-SUPEC Business School
- Founder of ‘Maisonette’ Production House 2011 – present
- Ensured the availability of models, dancers and musicians for various production houses
- Created the fashion look for multiple photo-shoots, advertisings and music videos
- Freelance creative photographer
- Brazilian dance and martial art ‘Capoeira’, percussions and music
Board member for the non-profit organization ‘Volta Ao Mundo’ 2009 - current
- Coordinated the implementation of the ‘JOGO DE PAZ’ (Game of Peace) program, aimed at using sports and music as a peace-building tool for underprivileged youth and youth at risk in Lebanon.
- Organized fundraising events to sustain our various activities, such as well-attended Gala dinners, parties, and workshops in Brazilian dances and music
- Collaborated with various organizations and NGOs working with youth in Lebanon and co-organized multiple joint events
- Managed the tools to raise awareness on Volta ao Mundo: Website, printed material and social media
LangUages & Computer literacy
Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
Proficient use of Microsoft office tools.
Extensive experience in PIMS Accounting Program
Intraco Lebanon SAL, International Company, Beirut June 2005 – Present
Account Manager, Sales Coordinator and CRM
- Coordinated all matters related to sales, marketing and logistics of Architectural Glass products in the Lebanese and Dubai markets, in liaison with the US based headquarters
- Managed the company’s portfolio of clients and successfully ensured the monthly sales target by developing relationships and increasing the number of customers
- Improved clients’ follow-up procedures and ensured a high and prompt level of service: from product information, to inquiries, to delivery of goods, to solving complaints, to after sales and filing
- Supervised all Accounting matters including revenues and expenses, issuing quotations, invoices and payments; reorganized the accounts to cut down expenses.
- Handled the logistics, stock management and overseas shipping to guarantee the readiness of goods and meet deadlines
- Occupied a central role in the team and gained respect and trust. Ensured the integration of new team members and their introduction to the different systems.
FBC- Franchise Business Consultants, Beirut Jan –June 2005
- Handled multiple clients’ accounts, including Alpina Chocolate, Gallery Vanlian, Bliss House, Sub Station, Moustache, House of Salads and Lilly in the Box.
- Supervised the preparation of the ‘Training and operations’ manuals for the companies planning on opening a franchise business, planned trainings and meetings
- Recruited and trained other account administrators, organized update sessions for current employees
Lifestyles Health Club, Beirut Nov 2001- Jan 2005
Membership and Sales Advisor
- Recruited a large number of customers and took in charge their introduction to the Club, through proposing adequate offers and services and negotiate deals and packages for both individual and corporate clients
- Met targets, and ensured reporting to the general manager, preparation of weekly and monthly reports, tracking of bad debtors and following up on contract renewals
- Kept a close relationship with the customers through telemarketing, complaints handling and maintaining high level of after sales service