PHONE +961 70787128 · E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a self-starting, confident and influential individual who has a consultative approach to human resource and who forms effective working relationships, at all levels, with ease. My objective is to add value to the organization in a team environment, along with achieving a rank in which my highly developed communication skills contribute radically towards organizational goals and success.
A. MedGulf – Addison Bradley (Beirut – Lebanon)
OCT 2009 – July 2010
Handled corporate client portfolio of Beirut souks, Aishti, Solidaire, TSC , and Marina towers.
- Formalized and negotiated the intermediary agreements between brokers and Addison.
- Recommended and suggested strategies for improvising broker operations and enhancing the broker performance.
B. Forumulaire Printing House (Beirut – Lebanon)
2005 – Jan 2009
Human Resource / Account Manager
2007 – Jan 2009
Handled portfolio of accounts such as Med Gulf, Byblos Bank, HSBC, Alig Insurance, Berythus, BLC, Rifai Roastery.
- Pitched and maintained new business for the company by providing innovative sales tactics for employee use.
- Handled recruitment, training and development, and performance appraisal.
- Initiated and implemented incentive plan for the sales team.
- Monitored employee performance and deliver constructive criticism when necessary.
- Conducted employee satisfaction survey.
2005 – 2007
- Primary responsibility is to manage day-to-day client requirement.
- Participated in managing printing production to ensure high quality services.
- Helped implementing the concept of referrals, with current clients, in order to obtain prospective customers. (Contributed to an increase in sales by 38% during 2003)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Innocent Minds
- September 2011
- Training in teaching
- Topic depending on age group
- Social studies
- Introductory business and human resources courses (In groups)
- English and French creative writing
- Dr. Nabih Eid, Psychologist
- June 2009 – September 2009
- Clinical Psychology training
- Diagnostic Center for Children, Dr, Danielle Pichon
- March 2009 – May 2009
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Arab Bank
- June 1999 – August 1999
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Lebanese American University
2001 – 2007
- AA in Business Management
- BA in Psychology
- TD in early childhood education (in progress)
- East Wood College, Lebanon
Graduated in 2000
Spoken language: Arabic, English and French
Birth date: 18 /08/1981
REFERENCE - Available upon request